I want to transfer from community college to Columbia College Chicago after 1 semester...?

Is that possible and how does financial aid transfer from school to school?

Comments

• You probably won't have a good shot at transfering after 1 semester. You best bet would be after 3 semesters- after the fall semester of your 2nd year. So basically you would enter during the spring of your sophmore year- that way you beat out all the people trying to transfer in as juniors and the admissions commitee feel like they have more of a leg up on how you do academically. A semester of good work could just be a fluke right? - but 3 semesters gives them more of an approtunity to see if you have an upward, downward, or steady curve. Basically financial aid is easy- you go to the online FAFSA site and add a school. Columbia's fin aid will get back to you after about 2 weeks. If you got scholarships at the comm college those won't follow.

• properly it relies upon. Are you assembly the standards of the faculty which you're making plans to flow to? My chum have been given into the dream college she needed after attending community college for 2 years. From what i recognize, maximum scholars do no longer end community college after a million twelve months. this could've meant which you're taking approximately 18 contraptions according to semester and attending summer season/iciness instructions.