Trade away Roddy White?

16 team KEEPER league (2 players). I'm currently tied for first place (7-2) so I don't know how much I want to mess with things but thinking ahead to next season with keepers. Please let me know who would benefit in each trade.

I would like to have the best 1-2 RB in the league next year and build around them! It is a money league so I also wanna win this year, but looking more into the next few years as well.

Standard scoring league with exception of PPR, 6 pts for TD pass, and bonus points for 120yards in a game and every 20 yards there after.Fantasy Playoff Schedule is weeks 15, 16, and 17. Pts so far this year are in ( )

Trade proposal 1

M.J. Drew (176.5) for Roddy White (124.2) and Darren Sproles (81.4)

proposal 2

Chris Johnson (170.6) & Pierre Garcon(61.5) for Roddy White (124.2) and Darren Sproles (81.4) and Justin Forsett (34.8)

(he has J. Jones, would also attempt just C.J. for White and Sproles)

proposal 3

Ray Rice (159.9) for Roddy White (124.2) and Darren Sproles (81.4)

proposal 4

Deangelo Williams (144.3) for Roddy White (124.2) and Dustin Keller (56.4)

(He has no TE and Ryan Grant and Thomas Jones. Tied with me for first place)

proposal 5

Michael Turner (137) and Shonn Greene (29.3) for Roddy White (124.2) and Darren Sproles (81.4)

(me and this guy dont get along)

My Team

QB Aaron Rodgers (Thinking as second keeper option as of now)

RB Adrian Peterson (The obvious keeper)

RB Lesean McCoy

WR Roddy White

WR Vincent Jackson

TE Dustin Keller

W/R/T Darren Sproles

K Jay Feeley

Bench

QB Mark Sanchez

RB Donald Brown

RB Justin Forsett

WR Johnny Knox

TE Fred Davis

WR Donnie Avery

WR Patrick Crayton

TE Brandon Pettigrew

Thank You all for the help!

Update:

Or should I just propose them all and hope for 1 of them to go through???

Comments

• Theres too much to read! I did see roddy white for Ray rice. RAY RICE WILL BE MVP NEXT YEAR and average more than a hundred yards..Look what hes doing now. Trade for him nodoubt and feel no regret

• If it's a future thing, #2.

Johnson is a lock as the #1 RB in Tennessee.. and i see them as a better team next year (much better than Jacksonville and MJD)

and Garcon could jump into the #1 in Indy soon.

• I see MJD and Rice. Either of those two will be good trades. I would target rice though. He has a better team.

• i think of you should do it.My fantasy magazine ranks Roddy #3 at his place,yet ranks DeSean 4th; Felix is the Cowboys no.a million RB,and that i think of he will have a bigger year then Greene,or P.Thomas. very incredible commerce for you! stay thirsty my buddy.

• proposal 5 def your getting michael turner who is a damn beast and shonn greene who now replaces leon washington whos out for the season so hes going to see ALOT more carries

• i like the ray rice trade. but just keep in mind..which receiver are you going to replace with roddy?