Mascara!!! Help please!!?

Okay so I put on mascara not a lot but medium amount and an hour or two later my lashes fall down and just look like I didn't even put any mascara on? I don't want to put a lot on because I don't want it to look clumpy. And I already curl my lashes. What do I do to make them not fall down?

Comments

• I use benefit 'they're real' mascara and curl my eye lashes, this mascara was voted best mascara in the world and i can honestly see why, i know its a little bit pricey but it is extremely worth it i've tried billions of different mascaras and this one is amazing, it stays on all day and curls my eyelashes with out using a curler although i still use a curler cos its kinda a habit and it keeps my eyelashes curled all day using a curler although the main reason it stays curled all day is because of the mascara and it may sound weird but i have had so many compliments on my eyelashes, you should definitely get it!

• The problem might not be your lashes but the mascara that you're using. Try using another brand. I personally love the Smashbox Full Exposure. I think it has the perfect formula (not too wet, not too dry) and make my lashes looks great and natural (just voluminous) with one coat or you can apply several for a dramatic look.

• I've a few suggestions that may help.

First off, try using water-proof mascara. It might be harder to get off, but it holds curls alot better than regular mascara.

Also, consider trying an eyelash primer. I feel like it clumps less and it doesn't flake at all. It might also keep your eyelashes from straightening as much.

• Try a voluminousness mascara. It most likely is not your lashes. It's the makeup. Try a new one & good luck! :)

Answer mine maybe? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq2P1...

• U need to get another mascara...all are different. Its about trial and error :)

try loreal voluminous

• tbh ive worn all sorts of mascara of different brands and tehy ALLL DO IT. its just going to happen, and its sucks.

answer mine please?

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...