Mascara problem??

okay i have a problem that i dont really know what inexpensive mascara to buy. when i put on my mascara it uncurls my lashes that i just curled with my eyelash curler, and then they look all ugly sticking down and all clumpy and when the mascara dries up it wont curl again. when i try using my curler again, the mascara just comes off!

so i would like to know which is a good mascara that wont give me those problems? and will make my lashes beautiful.

Comments

• Try adding just a bit of heat to your eyelash curler with a hairdryer first. I recommend Full and Soft mascera.

• Try warming the curlers first (not too hot!) with a blowdryer for a little more hold, and get a lengthening mascara rather than curling or volumizing, as the other two are too heavy. Also, non-waterproof mascara tends to be less sticky.

My favorite, since my blonde lashes really only need some color and I have sensitive eyes, is the Neutrogena Lash Tint. It doesn't add any goo but has a lot of color.

Also, NEVER try to curl after you put on mascara! All it does is mash everything up.

If you really want curl, but are having trouble with curlers, try going to Sephora or a department store like Gottchalks. They have helpful people, free samples, and it IS actually worth spending a little extra cash on a single (and possibly more expensive) product you like, rather than running around the cheap stuff and not getting what you want.

• If you want something really inexpensive, try Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara. It's pretty good. Also, I'd suggest wiping any excess mascara off the wand with a tissue before application to avoid clumpy weighed down lashes.

• I prefer Borghese. I don't use an eyelash curler though so I don't really know how to fix that. If you want a cheaper, but great mascara I would use Maybelienne Great Lash. It is in a pink and green tube/bottle. I used to use that before my boyfriends mum got me addicted to Borghese.

It works great though

• Try "Make Up Forever" waterproof mascara that you can get at Sephora or online. Sorry, but it's not cheap but it's the only mascara that I have found works well with my eyelash curler. I wore it at my wedding.

• I don't know which brand you use, but I use Maybelline. Try to look for it on sale so you'll save some money. I got a buy 1 get 1 deal. Rebates are a good idea too.

Just don't use waterproof because that will dry out the eyelashes, and therefor damage them.

• OMG! THAT HAPPEND TO ME ALL THE TIME! I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!

Well, I went through MANY mascaras my aunt gave me this one

by covergirl its WATERPROOF called Fantastic Lash.

It makes them stay ALL DAY! I'm serious. When you put them

on they look great!!! You have to believe me. You can buy

this at drug stores. Since its water proof it makes it stay on

longer. Usually I top it with another mascara for extra thinking

but I love it because it makes them curled and they last all day!

You have to try it!

PS: I tried curling them with heat and it doesn't make a difference.

• hey huney,

i think u should definatly use L'oreal Voluminous (original) Blackest Black, u should get the curved brush.

p.s

i don't recommend any water proof mascara cause after u wash ur face, the mascara doesn't go away but it sticks together and gives u spider eyes (NOT NICE), wich is reallu hard to get rid of.

hope this helps u, gd luck

• Best is Great Lash Maybeline in the pink bottle.

All the make up artists use it and I've used it for years.

• Curl your eyelashes, try Loreal Voluminous Waterproof. It WILL work.