Victoria Beckam a real life star?

I know she was Posh Spice (kind of like me saying I was Leo Sayer, no?) and I know her husband is the world's greatest soccer player but does she dseserve all this adoration?

Granted she is a lot hotter than Paris Hilton but.,..is she this famous in England?

Comments

• I love Victoria Beckham!

She is great!

Love her songs!

I'm soo happy cause the Spice Girls are back!

Posh is hot !

She has a body to die for!

She is my role model!

Posh has a great style!

She is a style icon!

Love her!

Victoria ROCKS

• Eddie, the media makes fools of the American people. If you look good, happen to be married to a start athlete, aspire to sing, dance or go naked in front of the camera, you are ordained star material. The insult, there are thousands of deserving men and women who have studied acting, singing,etc. who never get an opportunity because people like Victoria Beckham hog the spotlight and the American people are idiotic enough to fall for the hype.

• Yeah, she's a pretty big deal, unfortunately. Mostly for her relationship with David Beckham. They essentially made each other more famous than they ever were before they were together, if that makes any sense. Hopefully the craze over those two will die out soon.

• No she is not. She was a hack with the Spice Girls and the only reason she is in the press is because of who she is sleeping with. She is one of those people who are famous for being famous I guess. She has no real talent.

• Apparently, she's even more famous there. In my opinion, anyone who can take the spotlight off of Paris deserves a standing ovation.

• the only stars i'm getting in actual existence are as quickly as I get hit no longer worry-free on my head. Then I see many stars and birdies too, the two circling my head in basic terms like interior the cartoons. ok my unusual Russian chum, right it is a megastar for you, comrade, and everyone above me gets a "Thumbs Up" from ol' Squirrel

• Depends on how you define a real life star I guess. I don't really care about any of it.

• I don't really like her, I like her dad, he is the worlds best left footed soccer player. I love soccer! :)

<3

alex

• At least she has more class then Paris (sex tape) and Britney (Never takes care of her children).

• Amanda R you took the word out of my mouth.