Howcome Adam sandler never made a decent movie?

by that i mean howcome he's never made a movie that can be remembered for at least a year or two. yet people still love him?

Comments

• No love for Happy Gilmore ?

A classic film, also one of his oldest IIRC and if you ask i'm sure that a lot of people remember it.

I dont like any of his newer stuff though to be honest.

• The Wedding Singer Happy Gilmore Big Daddy

• well.... I agree with you that he hasnt made decent movies in the present .....

But he made such GREAT hilaious movies like from the 1990's to the early 2000's

great movies such as big daddy, 50 first dates, billy madison, little nicky and so on....

so.... ppl still like him cuz he's a great comedian and has a sense of humour especially in his older films

• I actually love the movie Click. I had a few good laughs and there was one part that really really made me bawl (sorry, no spoilers). I will always remember the movie and the important life lesson it taught my family.

• Ya what'cha talking about?? People still remember Billy Madison and Happy Gilmour and Big Daddy. Those are all classics. "The Price is wrong...*****" lol

• are you kidding?.. I'm not a huge fan, but I can remember almost ALL of his movies.. even like rewatching some of them.. some of the best (and not overly comedic) ones are Reign Over Me (for which, I ALMOST think he should get an award for..), Spanglish, and 50 first Dates.. and who can forget Happy Gilmore.. come on .. he gets beaten down by Bob Barker..

• He has done a lot of goofball movies, but if you think the guy can't act you may not have seen Reign Over Me?

• I disagree he has made some very funny movies but I will admit Zohan looks stupid

• HELLO SPANGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!

IT won 3 awards and nominated for 9 more.

and Billy Madison is a classic.

You are just an idiot go home loser.

• people are still quoting Billy Madison