Is Darryl Issa a thug?

Rep. Darrell Issa's past includes arrests for weapons charges and auto theft, suspicions of arson, and accusations of intimidation with a gun.

Update:

Issa dropped out of high school, and on his 17th birthday he enlisted for three years in the Army.[5][6] He became an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technician, trained to defuse bombs, having been inspired by a movie about such soldiers during World War II. He claimed his unit provided security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series, and that he received the highest approval ratings during his service.[7] However, a 1998 investigation by the San Francisco Examiner found these claims were not true, since Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. The investigation also discovered that Issa was actually transferred to a supply depot after he received an unsatisfactory evaluation. According to Issa, the Examiner reporter had misunderstood an anecdote he had related.[5] A fellow soldier, Jay Bergey, claimed that Issa stole his Dodge Charger in 1971, when they were serving together. The day after he confron

Comments

• Absolutely. And he's spearheading this partisan witch hunt against Eric Holder.

If you look into Issa's past, it's filled with crime and corruption.

He's probably the most dishonest & immoral member of Congress at the moment.

• ARE YOU FOR REAL MAN ?

This is getting interesting....

The thing is Darrell Issa is my favorite Republican House member, the only Republican whom I like lol

I have to run a background check...

• How pathetic. You know you can't defend Holder's corruption, but your party loyalty won't let your support for him waver, so you have to launch ad hominem and non sequitur attacks on the people unmasking him.

• Clearly on a vendetta against the left.

• Here we go, time to destroy Issa. Are you really this stupid or do you enjoy being do predictable?

• That was back during his union days

• All dismissed nice try liberal.