Trader Joe's Pizza Dough?

I love Trader Joe's pizza dough that is sold in the plastic bag. Does anyone know how they make it so stretchy and rubbery.

Comments

• It's just regular dough. I occasionally buy it and think its pretty good too but my homemade dough is pretty close in characteristics. I would say that trader joes dough is close to a dough I make without olive oil. When I put olive oil in my dough it is a little softer.

Trader Joe's also uses high gluten flour (bread flour). It's the gluten that gives that elasticity

So, if you wanted to make a dough similar to trader joes, you would want to make a dough with bread flour, salt, yeast and water

My recipe would call for 3 cups bread flour, 2 tsp yeast and 2 tsp salt being mixed well and then mixing in 1 1/4 cups water. When it is combined well, knead about 40 times and put it in a covered bowl or plastic bag to rise.

(best if let rise in the refrigerator overnight and then removing about 3 hours before you need it)

• The dealer Joe's pizza dough comes with an expiry date on it. I in many situations purchase the dough each and every time I drop by TJ and that i attempt and use it till now the date. If i do no longer then I toss it into the freezer. To thaw, only place it on the counter for a pair of hours and you're solid to pass.

• No but I agree it's awesome.