How to hide a scar ?

Can someone please help me. I have this ugly scar on my left knee. Any suggestions how i can hide it?? & since my birthday is tomorrow. August 16th i was wondering.. For my present i could get "BioOil." should i get it?? Cause you know im in 7th grade.. And i want to wear shorts and skirts. Please help i beg you. Help me!

Comments

• Depends on what type of scar you have; biooil works well for slightly raised red scar or just plain reddish scars. if the scar is severely plumped out, you might need to get silicone sheets instead; these have been proven to work on raised scars, but you need to be diligent in applying it. It is also the least most invasive and can be reused multiple times. If the scar is actually depressed or looks like a pic, this means that the collagen in that area has been damaged. In that case, you should use a derma roller that basically needles your skin to forcibly stimulate collagen regrowth, results usually appear around 5-6 weeks. Those two are the cheapest solutions; the other is simply makeup. However, if you want something that's a little bit more semi permanent than makeup, try mixing your own acrylic paint for your skin; it will last and remain flexible and you can peel it off at home :D

• Since you can't really hide a scar without wearing long pants or long skirts.....better to make up a bunch of fantastic tales to say how you got it.....shark bite, saving kitten in tree, rescuing puppy from well....have fun with it!!!!

• I want to know too

• Don't hide it, love it. :D