Sweet! I'm a traitor!?

I just got this message:

Subject: traitor

Message: Not only are you a traitor to the US. I cant believe your a top contributor on this site. You have been reported

I have no idea who it's from, and they don't take messages back. I have no idea what this is in reference to either. But AWESOME! I've never pissed anyone off that much! What has been your favorite hate mail you recieved?

Update:

Yea, that black box is really his avatar.

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylc=X3oDMTBxZ...

Comments

• Maybe he's mad because of your earlier question and he thinks you're a traitor to the cause of atheism? :)

• Hey I hear you, I have rattled a few heads myself the last few months in here and in the Martial Arts section exposing cheaters.

So yeah I had my share of hate mail so I just have it blocked to all but my contacts. If you got some one that rattled shake yourself and pat yourself on the back, GOOD JOB.

Getting people to think is always hard when some people's views are so inflexible that they get so angry they send hate mail because they cannot think of anything logical or witty to come back at you with. You just won witht that you know. That fact they gave in and sent hate mail shows you are the better person.

you should report them now for harrassment! Karma is great, what you do good comes back 2 fold but what you do bad comes back 3 fold.

Congrats in joining the club!! I personally love it when I rattle someone that way, NO i do not go out of my way to do it of course but some people are so easily offended that you accidently do it and those are the ones i find the most humorous.

Chalk it up to that you beat some one with your WIT and Intellect so they had to resort to hate. TYPICAL of a dim wit.

Keep it going!!

• LOL. What a dumbasss... I hope he gets deleted for falsely reporting you!!

I keep getting this guy writing me, telling me how I hate Christians and that Im a hypocrite and other stuf, and when I point out that he is judging me and is wrong about me hating Christians (which Im sure some of my Christian friends would be happy to speak up for me on that), he then tells me that I have failed to point out any hypocrisy and that he "feels no need to apologize." Funny thing is, it all started because he misunderstood what I had said in a post... I had said that, rather than apologize, I find it easier to not engage in behavior that will lead me to have to apologize. He wrote me to tell me I was being an as* for never accepting my mistakes and refusing to apologize - when I never said that!

• I don't really have a most memorable hate mail, but the most stupidest thing somebody's said to me on this site was on a question I asked the other day.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuZfv...

The third answer's the one I'm talking about.

• I get the occasional piece of trash, it's usually from people who somehow manage to change what I write into something else. To date I don't think I have gotten any hate male from anyone with a real point or a brain.

• It was a long time ago, but I still remember my message from Tiffany. Apparently my saying that Tiffany was a name I didn't like annoyed the dear girl.

She sent me a cute but vituperative message saying that she thought my name was probably .... John! and that I was an *** clown.

Complete with the ellipses indicating that her little brain was straining to come up with the very worst name she could.

I had a mental picture of a tiny little blonde girl with a scrunched up face, doing her best to insult me.

It was the sweetest thing!

EDIT: I'm starting a collection of cool words and sayings. "You sweat from the balls of a babboon!" is going right in there with "sausage wallet."

• wow a black box we are all so scared!!

my favorite hate mail was from somebody on here read one of my poems, and had the nerve to email me about how bad it sucked. most of the words they used aren't suitable for little kids;

• I got one once saying "How dare you slander the name of God! You'll get yours!"

I had no idea what that one was in reference to either, some doofus who actually posted on his profile that Christians must love thy neighbor but don't have to tolerate non-Christians, and it was his personal mission to run us all off the board.

Guess he failed.

• Wow that's too cool.

I was accused of being a muslim terrorist by a fundamentalist christian once.. it was a very interesting piece of email.

Having been a U.S. Navy veteran who served her country, I was a bit taken aback at first.. especially considering I'm a pagan.. but, I considered the source and moved on.

• I don't know if this counts as hate mail, but I occasionally receive fan mail from creationists. Sometimes I get e-mails from creationists telling me where to find the "good" creationist arguments.