narrow escape?

A little guy goes into a lift, looks up and sees a huge bloke next to him. The man sees the little fella staring at him, looks down and says, "Seven feet tall, 350 pounds, a 20 inch penis, three-pound left testicle, three-pound right testicle, Turner Brown."

The small guy immediately faints and falls to the floor. The tall man bends down and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him.

"What's wrong with you?" he asks.

In a very weak voice, the little guy says, "Excuse me, but what exactly did you say to me?"

The tall man answers, "I saw the curious look on your face and figured i'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20-inch penis, 3 pound left testicle, 3-pound right testicle, and my name is Turner Brown."

"Thank God for that," the small man says, "I thought you said Turn Around!"

Update:

to the name that says it all

no i didn't copy & paste

Comments

• LMSIAO I actually read it as turn around and then had to look again.

• Yaah, I have. When I was 8 we were travelling back from my nans, a lorry nearly skidded into the back of the car..nearly killed us, but he turned and let all the other cars crash into him because he saw the "Kid's on board" sign. Edit: I've just noticed your name "Bob had a narrow escape". Cool name, tell me, what was your narrow escape ?

• lmoa. thinking i was the little guy " 2 foot 6, one testicle bigger than the other, willy nearer the gound than Turner Brown, and my name is ding dong" :D

*4u

• everyone is telling crackers today and this is no exception

well done myk, a star 4u

• turner brown he could turner all colours with that equipment.

• Blo**y hell you're on form tonight..

I'm going to the shop!

Back later.

• Haha! That was good. I'm going to share that one!

• OMG!! Freaking hilarious!! LMAO!!!

• Very good, keep going!

• excellent!!!! Very very good. Hope it,s ok if I use that one(I will Anyway).