So Chris Brown has amnesia now?

http://thesuperficial.com/2009/08/chris_brown_does...

That guy is simply amazing !

Update:

I agree with the news reporter who said that he 's saying that he doesn't remember now because he's trying hard to forget that it ever happened. But it did happen, and it was not a dream. Maybe he's planning an insanity plea?

Comments

• he sucks,i wasn't too sure about him before the incident anyways.he's just trying to rebuild his public image but is actually definitely making it worse.

learn how to take responisibilty and stop making excuses.just admit that you did it.

• He wouldn't have pronounced that. I supported him till he twisted up with that whack apology he did a month or so agao accompanied by way of that final night. i contemplate whether he advance into so pissed he blacked out. Kinda like while people say they observed purple describing a time while they have been so pissed issues have been a blur. i don't know. He needs to pass on.

• I guess his public apology didn't go over so well eh?

Don't remember it? How long has it been? Check your knuckles for Bruises you sick bastard!

but in only seriousness, I really hope his career fails. Before I didn't care but this guy is really pushing for everyone to hate him isn't he?

• hahaha! roflmao!

well would you remember something if that particular thing threatened to put you in jail?

• i lost respect for this guy

i think he lost more than half of his fans

• yeah and so do you. Chris Brown is better than you.

• don't beleive EVERYTHING you hear.

go to tmz's front page NOW.