Do mermaids exist????????????

Ok im not even kidding.Im dead serious about this question.I was reading another yahoo answer question similar to mines in which the best answer said that it was a family custom everyone in that persons family saw the same mermaid.And you need a spell to like see one.Seriously DO THEY EXIST.And i need a "realistic" answer.Yes or no.Mermaids are actual fish not humans like fish the ones that are like small not human sized = = yes there is a syndrome in which a human will be born with fused legs but t thats not legit mermaid.LEGIT ANSWER plese guys dont joke around TAT

Comments

• Without questions or one iota of doubt I can say that mermaids are very real existing creatures, Also your belief in their existences in not a requirement.............. Also their existences precedes the very dawn of mankind on this earth............ One more thing there is tons of of historical evidence about mermaids and merfloks and yes humankind does know the difference between a mermaid and other sea creatures......... Their drawing and writing proves that even the very ancient aborigines (cave man) stick drawing shows that mermaids existed during their time period.............. Also if humankind has not been hunting and killing them we would not have to wait on stories from deep sea fishermen who are still catching mermaids in their nets even unto this day and age...............

• Just type "do mermaids exist?" into the search facility. This question has been asked dozens of times every day over the past year or so. If you still can't find your answer, try using some common sense instead.

• What do you think? The whole legend started when sailors were at sea for a long time, then when they saw sea cows, they hallucinated and thought they were beautiful women with sea tails. You can learn this all from How I Met Your Mother.

• No !!!

The existence of mermaids was the result of your beliefs, mythology writers compete with each other to cater to your beliefs.

It is precisely of people like you that make the mythology writers, smiling and walking all the way to the bank.

• No mermaids aren't real and I don't see any mermaids today on Earth. I saw only on fiction movies but not non-fiction movies. I would say mermaid are a myth still.

• For the 999,999,999th time Mermaids DO NOT EXIST, and that is a FACT!

ANYONE that says they are real is a LIAR.

• yeah but there not like we think,

they have the head of a fish and the legs of a human

• If they do exist, don't you think all the men would be down the docks chatting them up by now?

• I hope yes.

• yes, havent you seen harry potter?