Why is Obama so damn disrespectful?

of his employers, the American people? He spends our money with no regard for frugality. He lies about Mitt Romey! He makes promises he NEVER keeps. ROMNEY/2012

Comments

• He is not an American he does not care for Americans. End of story

• I could write a book on this question.

But I will make a short, true, verifiable response.

Genes

His mother was a registered communist.

His father was a very bad person from Kenya who just happened to be a Muslim Extremist.

He also attended Muslim school in Indonesia that taught the Koran from an Extremist perspective

That is all we know. Because all of his school records in the world have been sealed.

We do know he hang out with the Chicago terrorist who blew up a lot of things back in the 60's and 70s.

We also know he was a faithful follower in the church of Reverend Wright in Chicago.

Add all of this up.

He was either intended to be a politician or a person that followed in the footsteps of Bill A. his friend and neighbor in Chicago who was convicted of bombing government buildings.

Actually, he is in politics and he has been destroying our country.

• I find him to be arrogant and narcissistic therefore he can not take people disliking him personally nor thinking his ideas are bad. We have so many people suffering in America and he and his wife travel all over the country for free. They are living the life of a Billionaire then criticisms them people and they need to pay more. It seems hypocritical to me. I do believe he has spent more time campaigning rather than running the government. His job is to work with the Senate and House but Reid will not budge so Obama just says okay..... Executive Order. History will show him to be an impostor that he is.

God Bless America R/R 2012.......

• Really? Where do you get your facts from, Fox "News"? You are such an idiot to vote for Romney all he will do is send what few jobs are left to China, start a war with Iraq, and give more tax breaks to the rich. Obama is for the people that aren't millionaires which are 99% of Americans, so go ahead help the rich.

• And Im sure Romney will do the same. Ron Paul 2012

• In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion.

In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion.

Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%.

Even with the stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

• cause we the America people bend over, smile, and say "May I have another Your Majesty"

• he isn't at least he doesn't destroy jobs for fun & profir Obama 2012

• Why do you make wild claims with no proof?