Does a bra to small cause density? :/?

Okay I got a bra and it's a lot smaller than usual which I don't know why but it make my boobs look huge so I wear it but today I was wondering if it's way way to small does it cause boob dentsity or anything bad???

Thanks!

Love ALice!!

Comments

• nope. your skin is elastic and will stretch certain ways to accommodate the bra. if you wear it for a long time, it would change the way your boobs look, but it won't make your boobs more dense.

• If your bra is too small, it won't hold your boobs snugly in the cups, so your boobs will spill out.

This may cause them to look bigger, because they are being squashed.

But it is not good for them, just as wearing shoes too small is bad for your feet.

You could get a bra the right size that still shows off your boobs, and that would be a better option.

I hope that helps you Alice. I'm online if you wish to IM me to discuss.

• Boob desity is bad because i went to boobie school and graduated as a boobition so yes big bra wit HUGE BOOBS are GR8!!

• did you shrink your bra maybe? i know i have done that? what about your hormones maybe your boobs did get a tad bigger.. i know this cause i have big boobs as well

• I do that too sometimes..

I don't think it hinders the growth of them, it's just said to be unhealthy, and will cause pain over time.

• NAAH , its fine. no grow stunting or anything lmfaao