Red prom dress?

im going to prom and im wearing a red prom dress ! i want boys opinions on dress colour? what do you think , my mum thinks it looks elegant, the colour code is berry .

Comments

• ima girl but I think berry red would be beautiful make sure you try to pair it with matching color accesories!!! Have fun at prom!!!

• Hi sweetie, Since your dress is a head turner you might want to go easy on the makeup. What you can do is wear a matching red lip stick for prom or I totally agree with u, you can wear a nude natural lipstick. That would also work. I would suggest not to do anything crazy with your makeup so you won't look over done or caked. With your hair you can leave it loose with nice curls I guess bc sometimes a little bit goes a long way. Stay blessed. Chao.

• I think red is a beautiful colour.

• It really depends on how you look in it. If you mom say elegant and your happy with it the boys will like it.

• wear it because red is an elegant color for a young women like yourself but if youdont think that you should wear blue its totally in and plz choose us as your best answer!!!!

• Red is a good choice, unless you're a redhead.

• Sounds like a good choice to me.

• red would be beautiful. its got to be one of my favorite colors for girls to wear.

• i like red is beautiful color have fun

• As it is red it is very Appealing one!!!