If Your Book Was Made Into A Movie...?

I love asking this! It your book was made into a movie what would your soundtrack be and what kinda of story is it?

Here's mine:

Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore) by, B.o.B.

Speak Now by, Taylor Swift

Better Than Revenge by, Taylor Swift

Change by, Taylor Swift

The Climb by, Miley Cyrus

Don't Stop Believin' by, Journey

Gift Of A Friend by, Demi Lovato

I'm Only Me When I'm With You by, Taylor Swift

I Hope You Dance by, Lee Ann Wormack

If This Was A Movie by, Taylor Swift

Love The Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna) by, Eminem

Mean by, Taylor Swift

Naturally by, Selena Gomez

Rush by, Aly & A.J.

Long Live by, Taylor Swift

Can you guess what kinda of story it is? It's not in order though.

Anyway, what would your soundtrack be and what kinda story is it?

Comments

• Unfortunately, I have come to a stand-still in my first to books in my series (I know what happens, I just need t fit it into a readable story). Fortunately, I've got most of the third book done (yes, I'm bad and writing them out of order :P no one's going to read them anyways), so I can use that one for this! Oh, and it's a murder mystery/friendship/comedy type series... yeah... It's weird.

Anyways... My playlist (not in this order):

Airplanes (feat Hayley Williams of Paramore) by B.o.B

Right Now by Ryan Star

Just Dance by Lady Gaga

Toxic by Britney Spears

A Thousand Miles Vanessa Carlton

Don't Stop Believin' by Journey (we have a lot of the same songs, don't we? XD)

Heroes by David Cook

Turn It Off by Paramore

Anodyne by MWK (I think it would fit...)

Superman (It's Not Easy) by Five For Fighting

Brand New Day by Ryan Star

Geez, my brain's broken. I can't think of anything else that would fit.

Hahaha, just realized that "Everything You Ever Wanted" (by Hawk Nelson) would be perfect for the fourth book XD

I wish the song "The Story Of Your Life" (by To Have Heroes) could have made the list. Though it's more of an authors song than a movie song anyways :) hahaha, I'm babbling.

• Brand New Days -The Beginning- by Shoji Meguro

Last Song by Gackt

Living with Determination -Iwodotai Mix- by Shoj Meguro

First Breath After a Coma by Explosions in the Sky

Tartarus_0d06 by Shoji Meguro

Your Hand in Mine by Explosions in the Sky

Love Letter by Gackt

Lemonade by CocoRosie

Not in order, but these are the ones I think would fit best, /especially/ Last Song by Gackt. My story is a tragedy, and it may not seem like it, but it's not a romance at all.

• No Handlebars by The Flobots.

-This song would be on there because it's a song is about showing how sometimes when you accomplish one thing, you get a big head and tend to become full of yourself. You gain a false sense of confidence. In the beginning, the singer/rapper dude talks about being able to ride his bike with no handlebars. He then goes on to talk about how he can start a business and invent things and just become successful in general. My character is super into himself so it's pretty good for that.

What if God was One of Us? by Joan Osbourne

-Throughout the story there's this epic struggle with spirituality, trying to decide, what, if anything, to believe.

I don't know, those are just the two that came to my mind. If my book were actually a movie, it'd be one of those weird indie ones with a bunch of songs that no one's ever heard of anyway. :)

• Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card):

(Intro, and as they are in the ship in the beginning...) Starfire, Dragon Heart (Now Dragonforce)

(Battle Room for 1st time, various conflicts) Lost Souls in Endless Time, Dragonforce

(Dragon Team begins, training sessions) Dawn over a New World , Dragonforce

(Success Timelapse of Dragon Team) Where Dragons Roam, Dragon Heart (Now Dragonforce)

(Ender goes home for the last time) Last Journey Home, Dragonforce

(Ender is trained under Mazar) Cry for Eternity, Dragonforce

(Final Battle: Ender's Jeesh vs Entire Bugger Species) Fury of the Storm, Dragonforce

(Post-Climax, Ender leaves to a colony, Ender's Jeesh return to Earth) My Spirit Will Go On, Dragonforce

(Ask me my favorite band...)

• I think your is a Love story with lots of challenges throughout the story.

It's funny you should ask because i am currently reading a story on Quizilla and i was listening to this song that went well with it, bu now i forget! I'm not writing a story currently, sadly. (I do however need a few ideas for one *hint* hint* )

Lol sorry, i'll edit l8r if i remember the song =P

• cinematic orchestra- to build a home

so profound and sad

its about terrorism and thinking you can trust someone but you can't and then finding who you love in teh most unlikely of places

look here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjjc59FgUpg

read teh lyrics its so sad :L but i LOVE it!

"Out in the garden where we planted the seeds

There is a tree that's old as me

Branches were sewn by the color of green

Ground had arose and passed its knees

By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top

I climbed the tree to see the world

When the gusts came around to blow me down

I held on as tightly as you held onto me

I held on as tightly as you held onto me"

thats some of it :)

OH AND 30 SECONDS TO MARS! KINGS AND QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• A disney movie about a teenage girl going through adulthood?