Do PreOrder Exclusives annoy you?

Well just out of curiosity I felt like asking this question.

Yesterday I went to Gamestop, which always has preorder Gamestop exclusives, but they were sold out of the hardened edition of Black Ops, so I said never mind and ordered it online. But since Gamestop usually includes exclusives was kinda like ah that sucks.

So I wanted to know whats your opinion on it?

Comments

• Hell yes my friend...half way through September of this year, I wanted to reserve Fable III Collector's Edition, but Gamestop said that they weren't taking any more reserves for it, and I'm like, wtf? It isn't even the final month yet, and you aren't taking any more reserves? How is that fair? As if we are all supposed to just know when you will be forced to stop?

Developers need to keep making extras until the ACTUAL final month, because otherwise, it's just lame...

• It really depends on the pre-order exclusive. For example, when I preordered Batman:Arkham Asylum I got a whole new map and when I preordered halo: reach I got some armour I never wore anyway. Pre-orders are cool but you have to ask yourself: How much are you gonna wear the suit once you realize that almost everyone will have it too and it doesn't really help you at all.

• I know what you mean, I feel the same way every time I see pre-order exclusives. I suppose it's just another way for the shops and game developers to rack in more customers and more money. In the long run, I don't think the extra added on is really worth the cost.

• It's pointless.

You get to customize your avatar in CoD gear! ZOMG!

That's kinda stupid.