do cats do kung fu ?? my seems to.......?

my cat just jumped over my dog and gave out a wahhhh cry, landed, rolled over and pelted the dog with super fast flurry of kicks and punches, dog didnt stand a chance, then the cat got up, circle dthe dog, and jumped and belted the dog in the ear twice, looke dlike kung fu...are they not telling us something ?

changing his name to bruce btw...

Comments

• oh. thats very normal for the Jackie Breed of cats. i think it was first bred in Chan about a century ago. they can be very active and need proper supplements of fresh cream or milk and cat food :D

they also need alot of catnap after the action.

you might what to keep your dog away.

before it starts learning its own moves to avenge itself.

sooner or later you will have a Cats & Dogs 3: Kung Fu Kitty VS. Dojo Master Dog

• In the eastern kitty kingdom in Asia is where legend has it that the Queen Cat lived where her offspring were powerful kitties, these cats then passed on their powers to other kittens known as the "chosen ones"

or your cat is just special...

• I doubt your cat literally punched and kicked the dog. But, they certainly are the ninjas of the animal kingdom.

• Dunno about kung fu, but I have a video where a cat TRIED to do some kata, and the other cat did a Sumo on him.

• Get back to your dolls