Are ALL Muslims Dangerous, Or Are Americans Paranoid?

Are all western and American non-muslims at war? I believe that Americans have the right to choose their own religion and live their lives the way they choose as long as long as it does not harm their peaceful neighbors unfairly. I wonder how many people feel that Muslims are willing to let me live in peace, to go to church of my choosing, to wear clothes I'm comfortably wearing and listen to my music at a reasonable volume.

Or are Islamic religious leaders held back from oppressing me by current western and American laws and law enforcement, supported by weaponry and technology designed by scientists that no Muslim country could produce because of the very oppression they support.

PURIFIED ISLAM

It is the greatest duty of Muslims to do the following: ("Those who believe and suffer exile and strive with might and main in Allah's cause... have the highest rank in the eyes of Allah" Qur'an 9:19 9:20 )

Words of Muhammad: "Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you will also except it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to accept Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help in fighting them." Hadith of Sulaiman b. Buraid

Muslim Duty: CONVERT - SUBJUGATE - FIGHT

Convert

Also words of Muhammad recorded in ahadith: "I have been commanded to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah"

Subjugate-Enslave

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day... until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued". Qur'an 9:29

Fight

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; For their's is the Garden (Paradise): they fight in his cause and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth." Qur'an 9:111

or

"slay the unbelievers wherever you find them Qur'an" 9:5

- Because of Naskh this verse cancels all Islamic peace treaties that came before it.

NASKH (abrogation)

Allah can change his mind and cancel and rephrase things that he told Muhammad. Therefore, all later verses of Qur'an cancel earlier ones.

"None of our revalations do we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but we substitute something better or similar. knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things." Qu'ran 2:106

CAN WE TRUST MUSLIMS AMONG US?

"Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers... except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them" Qur'an 3:28

Quotes of Siraj Wahaj- a contemporary American Muslim leader

"I now feel responsible to preach, actually to go on a jihad against extremism" Speech to US Congress

"If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace it's constitutional government with a caliphate." New York City mosque

TO DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE

"In a democracy there are no innocents" Osama bin Laden

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog"- Winston Churchill

Comments

• There are good and bad Muslims, but Islam in general is dangerous.

• There are no moderate Muslims. While extremist Muslims are their warriors, "moderate" Muslims are their Trojan Horse.

After 9-11, we all saw Muslims around the world cheering in the streets. Excuses were made that most Muslims were "moderate" and "peaceful", and that there voices were not being heard. These moderates did not take to streets to decry the actions of their extremists. But they DID riot in the streets after a newspaper printed a cartoon of Mohammed.

If Christian extremists had murdered 3,000 innocent people, Christians would have risen up everywhere decrying such actions and we would have rooted out any with similar views.

Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

It is a cult. Any group that threatens death if you leave it, is a cult. Any group that threatens death to all unbelievers is a cult. Any group that encourages "honor killings" of family members who change their faith or don't marry whoever their parents chose, is a cult. Any group that does not allow literature from other religions is a cult.

• Neither. Islamic extremists brought down the twin towers and need to be dealt with. Of course all muslims are not dangerous. I doubt very seriously the true islamic code condones the actions of the extremists you see on TV.

I would be more than happy to build an alliance with the muslim world to fight global terrorism.

To memphis: This nation may have been founded by Christian men but it was founded on the ratification of the US Constitution which states not only freedom of religion, but that no national religion shall be adopted. If this were a Christian nation" it would not be a free country. All nations which govern by religious codes are tyranical non-free nations.

• No but the paranoid Americans(conservatives) think so because Bush and the republicans have been telling them that for the last 8 years!

Remember Condi Rice saying something about there being a mushroom cloud over an American city?

• There are definitely Islamic terrorists, but under-educated or naive Americans, most of whom are Republicans and call themselves conservatives, are paranoid as all hell! These Americans are not well read or well traveled. They believe what they are told by their Christian ministers and tele-evangelists. They are predominately Protestant and even hate the Catholic faith.

• Thy shall keep thy religion to thy self

George Carlin

Whats up doc?

Bugs Bunny

Your despicable

Daffy Duck

I'll get you, you silly wabbit

Elmer Fudd

Th th th thats all folks

PORKy Pig

• The only muslims that are dangerous are the minority that runs around with bombs strapped to themselves.

• Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.

• I can tell you, it is a lie. Why do you insist that it's just Jesus Christ? His language wasn't English.

• No, but politicians are dangerous.