Do yellow teeth turn you off?

Like you see this really cute girl or guy the out of nowhere they just bust out laughing and you see there nasty smelly yellow teeth.

Comments

• sometimes it does, I'd rather see yellow teeth and brown teeth or missing teeth any day

• yes there's this really pretty asian girl that had super yellow teeth and everyone was making fun of her in school.

it was mean but i really think yellow teeth are a huge turn off when the majority of people have white teeth.

• Yes. Its a turn off. Actually I just love ppl with a nice smile. I knew this little hippy girl and her teeth was like buttery yellow. Omg. It was nasty.

• no i just love smelly, nasty, yellow teeth! OF COURSE YELLOW NASTY SMELLY TEETH TURN ME OFF!

• I HAVE yellow teeth and they turn ME off.. So if they turn me off I'm pretty sure the majority of people that see me will be turned off.

• YES! -.- It was this girl on my class who's teeth was so yellow, people would sometimes call her sun.

• Nasty smelly yellow teeth..?..Yes, they do....

• I don't get turn on by normal teeth either, so teeth doesn't really affect me.

• Well, yeah, if it's atrociously yellow it means that they never brush it and bad hygiene is a turn off...

• I have average white teeth. Does that count? :-P