When do hollister contact you back?

Hey guys does anyone work in Hollister in Stratford Westfields London? i went to an interview on Tuesday and they did say they would contact me in a week but it's been 4 days I’m a bit concerned seeing that my interview was on a Tuesday and it's Saturday already :s i actually think it's my phone playing up(the reception in my house is extremely rubbish)...so i was thinking of ringing them up to give them my house number? but i dont want to be persistant lol I’ve heard that they hate people ringing them up what do you guys think? i personally thought the interview went well :D but hey everything happens for a reason so I’m just hoping for the best....and it actually was the store manager that interviewed me and he was really nice.

I think I’d fit the model position really well I’m always smiling and super positive: D i don’t wear heavy makeup...i actually hardly wear makeup --' so that’s why i applied LOL hope you guys can help me out on this ;) thanks in advance xx

Comments

• I'm exactly the same as you had my interview of tuesday and they still haven't called. The manager who interview us said it we would hear if we got the job within 2 weeks but everyone has said that hollister is quick with calling people and will only take up to a week. I kind of think I just haven't got the job now but oh well , tell me if you get the job and when they called , good luck!! x

• They hire dumb people because they tend to cater to dumb people :P just saying. Bring it up more seriously with the manager.