fastest way to delete pictures from my digital camera?

i have a sony cyber-shot digital camera and over the months i have gathered over 600 pictures on my memory card...is there a way to delete them all at once rather then 1 at a time?

Update:

and how do i do that lol

Comments

• Yes! Save all the pictures you think you might want in the future! Depending on the camera, you can fit many, many full resolution pictures on a CD (it really depends on the camera, and if you edit the pictures after taking them). Digital pictures may be copied as many times as you wish, so you do have something to hang on to even after you print them. I recommend you keep about 3 copies of your pictures at all times: one copy on your computer, and two copies on separate CDs. Replace the CDs every year or so to make sure they don't go bad and make you lose the pictures. If your computer breaks, you can replace the pictures by copying from the CDs. Now, to do all this you will probably need a memory card reader. Inquire about the card reader at your local Best Buy or Radio Shack. Remember to bring your memory card, and ask them questions if you're still confused.

• All cameras give you these options...delete individual images, delete all at once or format.

It's always best to format your Memory Stick. Just look up...FORMAT in the Index of your Manual and it will direct you to the appropriate page.

• Format the card

• like the other post says format or get a B>F>H

• format the card

or put the card in your computer and delete the contents