Is myrealtydeal.com a scam?

I am looking to buy a rent to own home and I am not sure if the services out there are reliable. They charge a service fee to look at their listings and help you get into a home by taking over payments on a foreclosed home. The benefit is that I have horrible credit so it would help me get into a home with out the hassles of the credit check (as far as they have told me). I just don't want to get scammed. Does anyone know if they are reliable? The specific company I am dealing with now is myrealtydeal.com, I called them and they refered me to the website.

Comments

• One note:

Rent to own is never a good idea.

You pay extra for that "own" part.

If you are late in a payment 5 years down the road, the property owner can kick you out and you are out your money.

Also if you don't keep up the property, they can let you go - you don't get your "own" part back.

And what if the current owner gets foreclosed on, or goes out of business - again - you are out your money.

My VERY best advise - rent - it will be cheaper.

Save the "own" extra payments on your own to someday buy a house.

Just a couple of days ago there was a lady on here that got kicked out after 7 years of those high payments.

My advise to her was - get a lawyer, but I am sure she is out 7 years worth of extra payments.

That could have made a nice down payment on a beautiful house for her.

The company has a D rating with the BBB.org

http://www.la.bbb.org/GIReport.aspx?NewsID=260

After reading the online complaints I can't help to wonder -

Why is it that the people in most need - always seemed to get scammed.

/