Pokemon Up For Trade ?

Ok, so i was wondering if anybody would trade me pokemon. I am willing to trade my Poliwag (male) lvl 40, Ursaring (female) lvl 42, Scyther ( female) lvl 28, and Evee (male) lvl 1 for Cyndaquil (male) lvl 13, Umbreon (male) lvl 29, Zangoose (male) lvl 30, and finally Garchomp (male) what ever level is fine.

also, can u explain how would we trade cuz this would be my first time thanx

Comments

• This is how it works, you go into the pokemon center and go downstairs a lady will walk up to you explain what they do and give you a pal pad. If you have Internet all you have to do is connect to the global trading center once, and your pal pad will register your friend code. If you give your friend code to someone and they give you theirs you will be able to battle and trade with that person through wifi no matter where you are, as long as that person is also logged on. to trade you have to go to the same place where you got your pal pad and go into the plaza, then you can talk to whoever is online and trade with them.

My friend code is 1377 2197 0949

Just email me at [email protected] and tell me what pokemon you want, at what level, and give me your friend code.I don't care what pokemon you trade over to me.

• Well, if you mail your game to Nintendo with a note saying you want to trade these Pokemon for those Pokemon, they'll happily do it for free.