Poll: True or False................!!?

"People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel"

Comments

• Eh trueish Also False You first love someone for Who they are. Sweet,kind,Thoughtful, Then you can Love them for how they make you feel

• i imagine a great number of the folk who responded this neglected the point of the quote. "everybody might want to get married atleast once of their existence time, no man or woman benefits to be at liberty all their existence" skill if you're married, then you actually will be unhappy in the course of the marriage. i imagine he's quoting the standpoint of a cynic who's had undesirable marriages. lots are undesirable like that because many everyone is immature in relationships, and marry for the incorrect motives, yet at the same time, some human beings finally end up in extremely strong marriages which do not smash aside like that. on the turn aspect regardless of the actuality that, no marriage is nice, so all may have issues, though existence is an similar (regardless of the actuality that if i don't believe this interpretation became considered by technique of the author). Assuming you're judging actual or pretend on the concept of "everyone needs to experience something which received't be pleasant yet is component to existence" (and under no circumstances even if marriage is or isn't undesirable), then i'd say the actuality is actual to an volume (I agree, yet i do not imagine each person should be forced to do something, in basic terms suggested, for this reason I disagree with using "might want to"). Convuluted answer i assume, yet given how Lord Bryon worded it, there are some quite some issues to assert. Or to paraphrase; actual, yet i imagine he's being overly cynical and has debateable premises for his argument.

• True for true lovers, which is very rare now a days. False for those who love someone just because of his/her money, which is very common in today's world.

• yeah i guess so ....

:) True