jermaine o neal as a raptor . . ?

will jermaine o neal be a big help in toronto , yes or no ?

Comments

• What up jp d,

If healthy: YES! If not, i think he will still help but not be worth the money they are paying him. He should make it harder for teams to double team Chris Bosh and with the shooters they have on their team- should create a lot of open jumpers.

Nickster

• Adding Jermaine to the Raps is a gamble that could well pay off for the Raps.

However I understand that the Raps went ahead with this deal even though Jermaine did not pass his physical. I expect he will be injured for the earlier part of the season because of this.

When healthy JO will be a nice compliment to Chris Bosh and I expect that the two will form a good tandem, especially if Sam Mitchell can find Jermaine's missing "mongrel" and get him agressive in the post and on D like he once was.

In recent years JO has gotten a bit soft. If he keeps playing soft, then i'm afraid this won't work out all that great.

Also, I note the Raps just signed Nathan Jawai for two years. He's a project, but he can be the beast Toronto need on the boards if JO doesn't work out.

Also getting rid of TJ ford is addition by subtraction. You may note that the Raps winning streak last year co-incided with TJ's injury and Jose's ascension to the starting position. I'm glad they re-signed Calderon.

• As a Raptor fan, i'm pissed. Jermaine O'Neal only makes me think of injured because of the fact the 1st ingredient that contains suggestions. yet He nevertheless is a robust participant, and that i've got been asserting for a twelve months or 2 now that the Raps choose yet another huge guy it particularly is efficient, Bosh is only too skinny. I comprehend for Ford and Rasho, however the seventeenth %.? it particularly is loopy. and that that they had be throwing able participant. JO for Rasho, Ford, 17 ordinary and Maceo Baston would not seemd too stable to me. With that seventeenth %. i became only dreaming that they could take Robin Lopez because of the fact Brook is long long previous by using their turn. Lopez could provide the Raps a great guy for a protracted time. Now the Pacers get 2 draft strategies. feels like as a Raptor fan, i will could desire to look ahead to the two some years for them to alter it up or a sparkling era in tennish years.

• The trade was fair since Ford was injured too anyway and they have a blossoming Calderon. Bosh is a high post player and with Jermaine, Bosh has someone to do the dirty work down low for him.

• He is a great addition to the team, but he is no longer getting younger but he still got the moves and especially the post presence aside from Chris bosh, and this will make the life of Bosh easier that he will no more getting double teams. and by trading TJ FORD, Calderon is their no.1 point guard. who is more of a shooter than Ford...

• Ya I think he will be a 20-10 guy

• if he can stay healthy, then yes. he takes pressure off bosh so teams cant double team him. since bosh and JO can both hit perimeter shots, they both can play inside and out, giving them twin towers.

• He is good except that he was on a bad team

so he would do good as long as he doesn't get injured