Natural facial remedies???

My skin is breaking out really bad now. Im outside for 5 hours a day, and sweating doesn't help. I wash my face when I get home. But nothing seems to be working. Me and my mom are moving right now, so money is kind of tight. Does anyone have some natural facial remedies???

Comments

• everynight wash your face, then use witch hazel.it looks like its in a rubbing alcohol bottle. it doesn't really smell good, but it will do the trick. also get an old tooth brush and befor you got o bed..gently rub your face with it. put some soap and warm watter on it. make sure is soft though so it doesn't hurt your skin. this helps with getting rid of those nasty dead skin cells, especially where nose meets your face.this might help too, after popping a pimple put tooth past on it, it might burn a little but thats ok. it will help get all the icky stuff out of it..good luck :)

• I have a few things that work. Use mild soap on your face and while your lathered up add a tablespoon or so of sugar to the lather rub gently and does great job of getting into pores. go to vitamin aisle and get some tea tree oil (not really oil thats just what it is called. Think it ran about $3.50 or so)dab this on your break out areas. It disinfects and promotes healing real well. You do want a oil free moisturizer as well if you don't your skin will up its oil production causing more break outs. A good mask is mixing instant oatmeal and an egg just combine enough oatmeal to make mush and put it on and let it dry. It tightens pores and deep cleans. Use a cheap oil free moisturizer and stop picking if you can. Hope this helps

• besides washing your face 2x daily with mild soap and warm water, sleep with your hair tyed back in a ponytail. it helps keep oil off your face. and when your outside, keep your hair up too.

as far as natural facial remedies, here is a skin calming mask that is relaxing and repairs your skin:

mix 1/4 cup yogurt [plain, of course!], half a banana, and 1/4 cup mashed papaya. Apply, leave on for 10 minutes, and rinse off.

IT WORKS =]

• wash your face with a gentle cleanser morning and night. then use toner. dont use moisturizer for a while. and this might be caused by stress from moving too. maybe try some yoga to de-stress. hang in there!

• -rubbing alcohol

-toothpaste

-lemon juice

-salt

-st ives apricot blackhead and blemish controll