am I just paranoid ?

so me & my bf have been together for a while now & he texted me Friday asking to hang out cause he had the house to himself for the weekend & obviously it would have ended up in sex, which would have been our first time being together. He's not a virgin but I am & I wanted it, but he never pulled through with the plans & I haven't heard from him in 4 days. it makes me nervous because I feel like he brought other girls instead, cause he liked this girl's pic on fb that she posted like a week ago. & it's the same girl he spammed with likes before & idk..

Comments

• Why didn't he follow through with the plans? Is it because you declined or didn't respond, or did he just not contact you again after you'd agreed to go over?

If he hasn't made any attempt to contact you in 4 days, that is a very bad sign. Relationships need daily contact, and it's extremely possible here that he is just interested in sex.

That said, give him the benefit of the doubt until you've talked to him. Don't assume the worst, and try not to be jealous or insecure. He is with YOU - you need to trust him, and trust that he's with you because he wants to be.

You need to meet up and talk this out. Find out where you stand. If he isn't aware of your insecurities, tell him.

And in the meantime, definitely don't have sex with him until you are convinced you can trust him and feel secure in the relationship.

• people here can only speculate, and thats not productive

ask him outright

he may lie, he may not

• id be worried too. You should go and spy on him