I TURNED INTO A POSSUM!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!?

Last night I was taking out the garbage and it was rather dark, I think it was 3 in the morning, anyway, I felt a sudden pinch on my leg as I was putting my rubbish in the bin and I then went inside to investigate the 'pinch' on my leg. I noticed something rather odd... they were bite marks. I googled the shape of the marks and it turned out to be a bite of a possum. I was calm, because possum bites are fine.. right? I googled about it and it turns out that in 18 hours you will turn into a possum. All of today I have been freaking out and at school today I have been having major side effects, like randomly frothing at the mouth, and suddenly making possum noises uncontrollably, and my body was slowly taking on the form of a possum. IT IS TERRIBLE, WHAT DO I DO?? I AM NOW A POSSUM AND I AM WORRIED THIS IS IRREVERSIBLE!!! HOW WILL MY GIRLFRIEND EVER LOVE ME IF I AM A POSSUM??!?!? MY PARENTS MIGHT KICK ME OUT BECAUSE I AM VERMIN!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

WHY ARE YOU ALL 'lol' ING AT MEEEEEEE! THIS IS SERIOUS. I HAVE TURNED INTO A POSSUM. ARE YOU LISTENING!! A POSSUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• oh god i'm sorry to tell you this but it isn't treatable, i know how you feel, my parents thought I got killed or stolen I see the police at the front door erryday and my parents are crying 5ever but i can't just stroll out there and just show pride, loook at me they'd be yelling BABY CHEESES and hit me with the broom, I'm an innocent little possum with priorities i don't need to be knocked out with a broom. so just take it chill hide in your room like me maybe one day we can meet each other, maybe we are related o.o i'd say turn your girlfriend into a possum, since you know it takes that one bite to change a life time, why not?? happy simmings and live the sass life honeyy boo boo CHILDDD

• 0MG this happened to a cousin of mines and I know what to do. Need to get bit 12 times by a mosquito so I suggest you get sweaty and stand by a damp area and you will surely get bit. After counting 12 mosquito bites you will need 2 bee stings, then walk through rose bush with your legs exposed after this you are more than half way cured do take any thorns or stingers out buy like 12 bottles of rubbing alcohol pour the in the bathtub while making sure they dont drain, you have to sit in the alcohol with you body parts that have the thorns, mosquito bits and stingers exposed, then proceed to wiping those areas and you may then pull the thorns and stingers out. This should burn really bad which is the ultimate sign that its working!! XD my cousin is human proof that this works. You have up until 42 hours after the bite.

• Alright! heres what you do.

Get some baking soda

Get some pure vinegar

Fill up your bathtub with the Vinegar.

Get into the bathtub. Fully clothed or naked, don't matter.

Pour the Baking soda into the bath after your in it.

Stay in there for an hour.

DON'T eat or drink anything during the hour you are inside the bathtub.

DON'T go outside in the sunlight for 4 hours after your bath.

In 10 more hours you will return to your abnormal psychotic human form!

• GET PSYCHIATRIC HELP