Is Pokemon Creepy Black real?

I've been reading up on the whole Lavander town myth, and I came across this:

http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-cree...

I would like to know if it's real or not, and if it is, were could I buy it :p

Comments

• Is it real? Maybe, maybe not, and you can't buy it. Why? Well for one, it could be a made up story, and two, if it is real then how do we know if there were more hacked the same way as it?

• Pokemon Creepy Black

• For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axK7w

Ok the original music was designed to be creepy, but there were no hidden messages in it. The 'leave now' thing was the spirit of a pokemon trying to protect its child. And as for creepy black, there were many fake pokemon games back then and put on cartidges, but this particular story was most likely fake. However, there have been roms (just games made by random people) modeled after the description of the supposed 'pokemon creepy black'. You can find them on many rom websites. If I recall correctly, one is called pokemon creepy black, after the story, and another is called cursed black, and you can find those on the internet if you want to play them. I remind you, the pokemon company (game freak) did nor make these creepy ripoffs, they were made by pokemon fans and uploaded on the internet.

• Edit: Creepy Black is the remade version of the HACKED fan made Pokemon Black (which was a hacked Red/Blue Version, Creepy Black is a hacked FireRed/LeafGreen Version). It was made after the story of the hacked Pokemon Black came.

Yeah it's real. It's not an official game, it's a ROM hack made by fans. I heard that these fan made sorts of Pokemon games aren't even meant to be brought. And yet they still come in cartridges for people to buy. If you want one, you'll need to either know a store that sells fake/pirated stuff or buy them off ebay.

• Its fake. The following are Pokemon versions: Red, Blue, Green (Japan only), Yellow; Gold, Silver, Crystal; Ruby, Saphhire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald; Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver; Black and White.

• It's not real. It's a myth.

• No, it's creepypasta. It was made up a couple years ago.