SENIORS ~~ Do you Dress Age Appropriate ...OR ?

Throw caution to the wind & say " this is me " ? lol

D :)

❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸☼ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤.

╔═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╗

ೋ ❤❤❤~~Happy Weekend ~~❤❤❤ ೋ

╚═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╝

❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸☼ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤

Comments

• Ooooo Mizz♥Dizz,

as you well know i just love to dress appropriately in my Birthday suit..... throw caution to the wind, say 'This is me' and let you iron out the wrinkles.

BDR♥U.....BDRillions.

• I behave and gown precisely how i decide for to - i don't rather adhere to any social norms and that i don't set out thoroughly to bypass against any as a count of concept, the two. My clothing is exceedingly, functional and appropriate to the placement and that i behave in a good way. despite if I even have been informed i'm a trendsetter, eccentric, quirky, spastic, that I stick out from the team and that i'm the only all eyes are on once I walk into /illuminate a room, on account that i became approximately 5 years previous /all my existence.

• I think I dress appropriately for my age. My style has not changed much over the years. I tend to wear classic clothes and prefer good quality to passing fads.

Having moved from an urban area to a rural one, my clothes are probably a little dressier than those of most of the women in my town. When the occasion calls for it, I still wear dresses and suits with skirts and wear high heel shoes and proper hosiery rather than pants and "comfortable" shoes. I wear hats and gloves to church. That is probably my "this is me" statement.

When grocery shopping or running errands, I wear slacks and blouses or sweaters and I wear flats or loafers. Even when I am dressed casually, I take the time to comb my hair and put on lip gloss. I will never look young again, but I hope I still look good.

• Age-Appropriate is hard to define at this time in life. There's such a fine line between matronly and silliness. To add something personal is my way, like a scarf thrown on, or a hat to avoid the sun in my eyes. Also, more than one shape of sunglasses for fun. Layering in winter is a way, too, that I think is irrelevant to age, especially when it means you can do without a coat. I've seen over and over, that if you still have good legs, to wear tights with a short skirt, but I swear, I still think short skirts are silly unless you're Tina Turner.

• I would guess that I do. On the rare occasions when going to the mall with the wife or just to the market, I appear to look about like most of other retired men my age. My hawaiian shirt, shorts and slides or running shoes. Due to cooler weather, I wear sox & sweat pants for part of the day. However, I do not have a thinning ponytail nor beard. My cut is close shaved unlike the avatar whe would have been my look of 25 yrs ago.

• I guess I do as i wouldn't stand out in the crowd. I think I dress ok but at my age it's so hard to find clothes that suit. Mostly it's trousers and tops nice ones and casual ones. they seem to hide the tum. I don't reveal cleavage and I certainly dont wear stilletto heels with jeans . Neither do I show a builders crack lol. I'm of average weight. I like comfort

• what exactly is "age appropriate" and is it like "politically correct"?

Seniors generally wear what they own. Yeah sure we have our granny sweaters but slacks are a requirement now and colors were always an "in" thing. I guess you're asking about low cut dresses, short skirts, slits in the skirt and such. Well if the wrinkles show then they get covered.

• Dizz, your question made me laugh because my college-age niece and I both share a favorite store: American Eagle. I once told her, "You know, A,. ONE of us is not dressing age-appropriately!"

I also like the junior's department at JC Penney, and Old Navy.

I dress like I did in high school: jeans or long skirts, bohemian tops, boots or sandals. I never wear tennis shoes. At 56, I'm still fortunate enough to have a high metabolism :)

• I like to dress casually comfortable in jeans, tee shirts or cotton blouses. I don't like the feel of polyester type pants or elastic waistbands. Have a nice weekend too!

• There is no age appropriate. I'm 63, and I wear the same thing I wore when I was 25. I always wear jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt or jacket, socks and sneakers, Birkenstocks or motorcycle boots. I always will.