Who do we Appreciate?

What a dumb title I had...

Well, I gotta leave and go somewhere... again, so...

>> Who should have a appreciation day tommorow? (Anime characters only)

>> Why do you ladies want to see us guys so much? If you saw one of Darthraider666s answers about this picture day, then thats why... I wish I could, but cant. Don't worry, you guys dont need to see me anyway^^

>> About Sasuke, I only picked him for today because I had a Sasuke avatar. That answers >Jazmin's< answer thing from earlier.

Comments

• >> Who should we have an appreciation day for tomorrow?

>>> DEIDARA!!!

>> Why do you ladies want to see us guys so much? If you saw one of Darthraider666s answers about this picture day, then thats why... I wish I could, but cant. Don't worry, you guys dont need to see me anyway^^

>>> Because it's 'Real-Life-Avy- Day'! EVERYONE needs to put up a real picture of themselves. :D

>> About Sasuke, I only picked him for today because I had a Sasuke avatar. That answers >Jazmin's< answer thing from earlier.

>>> Oh... but I must ask... ARE you a Sasuke fan? *thinker pose*

--

Yup, I got it. :D

I sent a reply!

• Personally, I don't think we should be appreciating the anime characters, we should be appreciating the mangaka making the anime characters so cool~! The anime characters have a whole swarm of fans but not many people nowadays take the time to think of the mangaka. They're the ones who deserve the appreciation.

And as for the ladies, I'm sure you men want to see us just as much ;D

~The Otaku Twins~

• Well i was too busy to have a pic for them so i for joking put Henry from Silent hill 4 now remember him ok next time you bust me at least tell who he is!!!

Now the thing is he wasn't handsome but he looked like a guy whom gone through a horrible nightmare!!! witch is cool but in reall life i'm better than him anyway & i'm real

Maybe in some vacation i'll take a pic of me & we will do this again.

• Itachi, is should be more of a tribute to him

I might put a picture of me on later but a have to take some more. Once i do im going to have to beat the ladies away with a stick * gets stick ready*

• Mikan Sakura

• Sasuke...or well any anime...lets do the voting shall we??...one who gets max votes we'll have appreciation day for them

• Inuyasha, Neji , Saori , ichigo , Sasuke

• I appreciate Shikamaru Nara because he is soo damn sexxy. I mean god must've been in such a great mood when he planted the idea of Shikamaru into Kishimoto Masashi's head. lol.

• --Honey's appreciation day tomorrow...*makes honey's voice*

onegai....^^

--OMG to answer something about your last question, if you look like Orochimaru you'd be creepy lolXD jk

i can't imagine you as orochimaru though....

we want to see you guys because it's not fair for you guys to see us!

and you don't even want to upload a single pic of yours!

heck guys....!

--You gotta go somewhere....sure¬¬

you are gonna go and play brawl =)

/edit/

anone Deidara デイダラ -chan: did you get the link i sent you? =P

• i choose naruto acuse the manga titled naruto not sasuke etc