how do I delete pictures from my yahoo pictures?

I need to delete some pictures in my yahoo pictures.

Comments

• If they are in my photos Click my photos, left column. In the next window click message view. Check the little box beside the photo or photos you wish to delete, if you wish scroll to the bottom of the page and click select all then click delete at the bottom of the page.

• you won't be able to delete the entire folder - it is area of Yahoo Mail's application. often, a lot of those photos are saved interior the Trash document, from having been deleted - they are going to be emptied quickly, so do not difficulty approximately those. cupboard area isn't a difficulty with Yahoo bills the two, in assessment to different information superhighway mail bills, so because it isn't any enormous difficulty. in case you open the sent Mail folder and delete the attachments or inline photos from there, that gets rid of a lot of them additionally, even though it takes various artwork. you additionally can open the My photos folder, and click on guy or woman photos to delete them from there. returned, that takes time.