How do you dodge a Military Draft?

can i just dress up like a gay man, and flirt with the draft guy?

hell no we wont go hell no we wont go

i just burned my sss card

Comments

• There won't be a military draft, but there will be a Obama civilian Army REQUIRMENT. Soon to come- Rahm Emmanual said so a few years back- Im sure the liberal news would never show that tape! All kids 18 to 25 will be required to service Obama... Wonder what for?

• Did you just wake up from a 35 year coma? There has not been a draft since 1975.

The only way I know of to dodge a military draft would be to step out from in front of the barracks window.

• Give up your citizenship and go live somewhere else. Don't come back.

Although some Democrats like Charlie Rangle have suggested a draft we do not have a draft and likely never will.

• Your question is sorry. Serving in the U.S. military is an honor. We have the most highly trained military in the world, with the most advanced weapons technology. I served 14 years active duty with the U.S. Army (Field Artillery) and I currently have two twin sons who are 24 years od in the U.S. Army. One is a Combat MP and the other an Infantryman. I regard all servicemen and women as America's heroes. Every freedom that we enjoy in this country today was earned through the sweat and blood and the loss of life of our soldiers. Anyone who tries to avoid their obligation of defending democracy and the freedoms of this nation, I consider a coward. How can a father be proud when their son tries to avoid serving in their countries military? I would literally disown my sons if they avoided serving . Freedom is not free. It was earned. The same ones trying to avoid serving are the same ones who take advantage of all the rights and freedom, but don't want to serve and protect them. You really need to look at yourself and ask yourself whether you really deserve these individual freedoms you enjoy on a daily basis.

• I really do not know how you can dodge a military draft, and if I did know, I would not tell you. Only a selfish, coward would run away from duty for his country.

• If you join the military, you won't be drafted.

• You'd be the first guy to die anyway. Your fellow soldiers would probably kill you before anything else. How about you grow a sack?

• Well since there isn’t one and the military is running at full retention, you don’t have to worry about.

Now I would worry about getting your nut sack to drop. You are ball less.

And get a newspaper, you are lacking in current event knowledge.

• You, sir, are pathetic if you dodge the draft when your country needs you.

• yes, choose your most whorey dress in your closet and don't forget some hot red lipstick.

you are a disgrace to the man race.

thank goodness you won't be serving your country.

have fun in fort leavenworth, i hear it is very nice.