Do girls compliment other girls?

My boyfriends ex used to call me 'vile' and 'ugly' etc allot. I've only met her once. :S for around 20 seconds, and I greeted her but she's .. Quite something. Anyways, my boyfriends female friend called me stunning when he showed my picture. Do you think she actually meant it? I don't get chuffed or anything over compliments but I'm curious to see if girls mean compliments like that or just say it because they felt awkward, I mean, she can't exactly say 'wow, she's ugly' can she? This isn't for my ego at all. But when I see a gorgeous girl I say it, whereas my friends sonetimes don't, so was curious if you girls tell it how it is?

Every girl is beautiful. My boyfriends ex is a nightmare but she has gorgeous blue eyes. So everyone has a good feature. Anyways, thanks darlings! :)

Comments

• Ouch, so rude.

When I compliment another girl, I always mean it. But I'm usually a quiet person, and may randomly comment a few times, or keep it to myself, especially if I don't know the other girl that well.

• I think girls do give out compliments to other girls. In my opinion, only insecure girls don't do that. Some girls give compliments just because they don't want to be mean but most of the time they are sincere. Girls always say it how it is, so I doubt they would go around complimenting the world without any reason. Well, at least that's how I am...

• Girls usually say mean things about each other because they are jealous, that's a fact. And maybe she's just a natural ***** and likes to make people feel like less of a person than her. When she called you stunning she probably meant it although sometimes girls say that to be nice. Also, girls ways of making friends is by complimenting each other so maybe she wants to be friends :)

• Of course girls compliment other girls. After all girls just love to fish for compliments in their Aqua world, if you get what I mean ?

• His ex was just jealous of you because you now have him and she doesn't, she envies you so she calls you mean names. Girls compliment other girls all the time, and girls are serious. His friend must have meant it, she means no harm!

• What is the most common girl's and boy's name in your country?

• POLL: Do you like white girls?

• Xbox Live Help. Message To All Friends?

• RHH: Isn't Soulja Boy like the best rapper ever?

• What kind of girls do you think Justin Bieber's mom like?