tesco pregnacy tests?

ok all im here again so after getting some very very very faint positives i went to the doc and he did a test but it came back negative, he told me to wait 2 weeks and test again, so being a tad impatient i waited a week and while shopping int tesco i picked up their own brand test so did the first one and i thought i could see a very very very faint line but wasnt convinced , someone called to the door and i threw it one of my drawers i checked it about an hour later and it had gotten darker but still faint , im really confused did another one this am and the same happened , has anyone experienced anything like this i would appreciate your opinions

thanks lou

Update:

ps should also say i have had cramps for the last 10days or so my boobs feel tingly and heavy not majorly so and i also have quite big blue veins going through them. sorry if thats tmi

Comments

• excatly the same happened to me! i did a clear blue pregnancy test though. a very faint secound line come up.. i was not convinced so attended the clinic but there test said negative. i was not very convienced either so a week later did another 2 pregnancy test on the same day and both come back positive. i am now 6 weeks pregnant! :)) any faint line is positive. i would wait a few more days get a digital clear blue pregnancy test and test again first wee in the morning! good luck x

• When you got tested at the doctor, it could the wrong time to be tested at an early stage as your urine needed to be stronger to be detected. If I was you, I will make an appointment with the doctor again and this time get your urine and blood test taken. I also bought a test from Tesco too and I had a faint line too. I showed it to my husband and he wasn't convince. So couple days later, he went to boots and bought a Digital test, yes can be expensive but we wanted to get to the bottom of it too. I gave him the urine sample that morning and he did the testing. I went into the kitchen staring out the back window and it didn't take that long he came in, wrapped his arms around me and showed me the test and the test said I was 3 -4 weeks pregnant. So if I was you, go to boot, spend a few pounds on a good test and check again love. Remember do the testing when you wake up first thing in the morning. Good Luck. (38 weeks pregnant - 9 days to go)

• used a tescos one on day 26 and recognised neg untill I regarded later that eve and confirmed a v faint advantageous, then tried day 28 with a digital one and that grew to become into damaging and then ultimately day 30 and 31 with tescos back and the two confirmed a BFP, so now 6 wks in.............

• I got this also with tescos own brand, and i now have 2 beautiful boys, if u still aint convinced maybe get a slightly more expensive one to put ur mind at rest i also did this. Good luck

• Sounds like ya preggo, same happened to me. I must have took about 20 tests before it sank in. Mine where noticably faint though. In end i took the clear blue digital one

• it could be that youre still early in the preganncy and the hcg hasnt build up enough for a strong positive yet, just keep testing every few days you should notice a pattern of it getting stronger if you are pregnant but it sounds like you are.

• you can get a false negative test but cannot get a false positive test evan though it is faint. my doctor told me this and i was pregnant with my little girl. it just meant it was only early days in the pregnancy. hope this helps :)

• the doctors tests probably werent as sensitive as the tesco brand. it sounds to me like your pregnant. a line is aline however faint. congratulations! :) xx

• i got mine from the pound shop...the first was verrrry dark positive and the second was faint ( i took one straight after the first one just to be sure) 8 months pregnant now!! so its probably correct

• Take your doctors advice, try again in two weeks.