How do you turn into a wizard?

Well I really want to be a wizard,and does anyone know how???

Comments

• learn spells, get old and ugly, wear really unattractive baggy clothing and be fictional

do all that and your good to go

now to be a witch you can were cute goth clothes, with a bad hat. and join trendy small groups with other crazes. marry satin, he is rich and powerful, that sound like a good deal.

or be a mage, where only colors that suet your type of magic (white, red, green...) and devote your self to a ancient possibly fictional deity and get power based om how well you appeal to that deity, a lot of hard work and no guarantee

oh there is some kind of magic welding vampire clan, but you have to find them and get bit and die and come back... and ever since the masquerade they are really hard to find

sorry

• Well first you have to go out and purchase a wand as well as a spell book and then after you get your wizard degree from wizard school, you're all set to go wizard-ing!

Now that I've answered your question do you think you could recidricate and answer mine? How do I become... a unicorn? Also what are my chances of getting best answer?

• Sorry however Harry Potter is only a fictional tale. No Hogworts, No Quiddich. Wizzards and witches on this international are extra like consistent people than just like the characters in the ones storybooks. They don't have wands and make toddlers the ancient customary approach. Time to come back out of the library and face the truly international for you and your mother each.

• first you need to grab my wand. then we'll work on it.

• dont know

• you dont