Teens: Do you have a car?

I can't drive yet, but my realistic dream car is an older Toyota 4runner. My *dream* car if I ever become rich and famous (haha) is an Audi r8.

If you have a car; what type of car is it and what color?

If you don't have a car, what type of car would you like to have in the future?

Comments

• No, I only have my permit but I'm getting one for my 16th birthday.

Hmm I don't know, I'd be happy with anything haha as long as it works and isn't ugly

• My realistic dream car is a Land Rover or a Range Rover from the early 2000's. I feel like they look rugged and they aren't expensive, I've seen them for less than $10,000.

I'm getting my license in a couple of months. I'm waiting till I'm in Arizona for college. Then for the car I'm going to need to get a steady job there and save up some money.

• I know how to drive, but I need to make an appointment with the dmv. My dream car is a Jeep Hardtop 4 door.

• (I would love a 4runner!, my aunt has a 2004)

I dont have a car.

My dream car is a Porsche Panamera but i really really like a Ford F250, or a buick LaCrosse, black, w dark tinted windows.

• No. I'm allowed to drive my mom's Honda something-or-other pretty much whenever I need to go somewhere, though. She doesn't drive much.

I'd like to have a Volkswagen Beetle. A vintage one would be really freaking cool but I don't know much about maintaining them.

• Mercedes silver it is a newer version I use it sometimes not a lot i drive sometimes not all the time sometimes i'm lazy lol but i would like a black fiat or a white Mercedes Benz.

• I do have a car.

It's a white 2011 Chevy Malibu!

• I have a 1994 Buick Century... It was my grandparents' car, but my grandpa died a few years ago and my grandma can't drive so she said I could use it.

• I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500. It's grey and I love my truck!! :)

• No. I'm only 13.

I would want a Volkswagen Beetle, though.