How do you commentate on video games?

I am shy, how do you commentate on video games specifically nintendo?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• As a commentator myself, I find that it is best if you just say the first thing that comes to your mind when your see or hear something. Even if it is out of context. My little secret is that I record commentaries when I'm tired because I find myself saying the most random and hilarious things sometimes. After school/work, or at night when you can't sleep are the best times to record. Another little technique is bringing in the most insane person that you know to commentate with you while you play. One last key component is to be original. The only thing worse than Pewdiepie (in my opinion anyways) is people who blatantly rip off the material that commentators such as Pewdie work oh-so-hard (not really) to come up with. And the most important thing to remember: be yourself. Have your own opinions. If there is a game that many people particularly hate and other people like, then tell people why you like it. A helpful little tip is to play the stupidest, worst, or outright most horrible game in your collection because it's just that much more entertaining. Hope this helps! Have fun with your commentaries! :D