How do you convert files?

Bavkup app saved files redownload in different form what do i do

Update:

Backed up txt and. calls sms now they are in unknown form

Comments

• I got this requirement recently where i was into a situation to convert files because my sony bravia does not support all video formats. It supports either AVI or MP4 formats while played using an USB device. So i need to convert the files which are other than this format in my pc and then play it on my television. So i have downloaded a software which is capable of converting all file formats. i.e., Total Video Convertor. So using this software i am able to convert file now. It involves a simple procedure

1. choose your file which is to be converted

2. then you will be asked to select which format to be converted

3. Then a convert button exists which will convert files

(Optional : You can set up destination path which will store converted files on preferred location)

Thanks,

G.Durga

• I had this happen recently, it would have help to have a few more details about it, but in general, backup programs usually turn your files into a compressed disk image thing, kind like an iso or a zip, so I would look at the extension of the file (for example .win) then go onto google and type it in, it shouldn't take you you long to find a program that can extract it. I recently had the same thing happen and that's how I fixed it

• Download a file converter. They have specific ones. Like mp4 to mp3 converters.

• Download file converter....