Sims 3 Master controller mod problem?

I (finally) managed to install the master controller mod (the right version) and my game recognized it, so I was really happy that I can see what it does. But, something is wrong because when I can't control my sims. To be more specific, it is behaving like it's a non playable character from the sims. For example, I tell the sims to go down stairs and she'll do whatever she wants.....

So, can anyone help me and tell me how to fix this :(

Thank you in advance

Update:

I tried that and it's definatelly because of the mod :(

Master controller story progression is the only mod I have. I did not have the base mod installed, so I did as you said...and my game crashed after installing the base mod.

I have the correct version of the mod, according to my game version. I installed it in the right folder and my game recongizes the mod (when starting the game, I get a question if I want to run the game with the mod and I clicked yes)....

So the problem is still not fixed and I can't get any info from the site from where I downloaded the mod

Thank you so much, Laci :) I wished this worked but it doesn't....:(

Comments

• First you need to see if it is Master Controller causing the issue. Take the mod out and then start up your game. If you aren't having a problem then it is indeed the Master Controller mod.

While Awesomemod can work with Master Controller, I've had some issues with it, so be sure you do not have any other mods that may cause a conflict. Make sure you have the correct version as according to your current patch and make sure you installed the BASE mod, not just the features. The Nraas website should tell you what is important to download and place before downloading any of the additional features. If you can find the answer here, go swing by the nraas forums and they will lend you a hand there.

• Its feasible that it doesnt work with the french variation a majority of these mods espcially mods which are sincerely hacks are made with the english language variant in mind or just simple for the english one