Would you trade.....?

Dwayne Wade, Antoine Walker a 1'st round and 2'nd round pick for Allen Iverson, Kyle Korver, Samuel Dalembert and 2 future 2nd round pick

Comments

• The only way I'd do this trade is if I was the GM of the 76ers.

Essentially, this trade is Wade for Iverson. The other players are barely a factor in this equation. Walker, Korver and Dalembert are all decent players in their own way but none of them even come close to being the superstars that Wade and Iverson are. None of them can carry a team to win a championship.

While Allen Iverson is a great player, he is reaching the end of his prime years. With all the battering he's taken over the years, he's going to start slowing down as he reaches the end years of his career.

Dwayne Wade, on the other hand, is still growing as a player and meeting his potential. Quite honestly, there's no saying how good Dwayne Wade will end up being in 5 or 10 years.

The 1st round pick that Miami loses only makes it worse. In a few years when Allen Iverson would start declining, they'll lose that pick to try and draft another potential star.

• I would trade Antoine Walker because he sucks, his shooting percentage is whack. Allen Iverson's hands are like magic yo! He can out - do Antoine Walker any day, for real! A. I. has a humongus advantage over Antoine Walker!

• Nooooo. Unless you are Philidelphia. Then Yessssss. It's actually not the D Wade part that makes me flinch (though that's a pretty silly trade), it's the inclusion of a 1st round pick that's bound to be needed after they've traded Wade away!

• they're attempting to go Larry Hughes, yet he has diverse years left on the deal. If the Nets rather presented Bobby Simmons, they have been stupid to no longer take it, through fact he has a shorter deal. i do no longer think of he might properly be moved. Noah and Thomas will generate gentle activity, Thomas better than Noah, yet they might't get something significant returned for them. The movable products are Gooden and Hinrich and that they might truthfully get some fee for the two or the two one among those fellows. they choose a large guy with submit qualifications badly. The Kings have had their eye on Gooden for some years now, yet with the emergence of Jason Thompson, i do no longer think of that they had commerce Brad Miller for Gooden now.

• nope right now dwayne wade is more valuable to the heat then almost anybody that they can get from philadelphia or just about most teams

• Not in a million years, what a stupid thought to trade Wade period.

• Getting a bit over the salary cap aren't we? How're you going to pay the other guys on the team? They won't play for free...

• no freakin way dude

• No, not ever! What are you thinking?