A good (maybe instrumental) song for contemporary (modern) dance?

I've searched, but can't decide on one.

I need a song that isn't too repetitive. I said maybe instrumental because some songs like Miriam Stockley's Adiemus are perfect for dance. So, if you have suggestions, please do leave the name and possibly the link to the song. Thank you (:

Update:

actually I love the vitamin string quartet's work, but they have so many albums of so many bands that I can't find where to download them, and it would take forever for me to find a non-repetative, good song to dance to. that's why I asked for suggestions of specific songs. thanks though, (:

Comments

• go on google and look up the vitamin string quartet. Its all instrumental, but the good part about it is its current music (just turned instrumental i guess you could say) Its perfect for modern dances (:

• Don't know if its the kind of thing your looking for but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMcNAe4nE8

is a great modern song I saw one person do an insane dance to this. Its called you've got the love - Florence and the machine

• i do no longer understand why the 1st man or woman exchange into perplexed you asked an easy question. listed under are some instrumental track concepts for you... eternal—Evanscence Marooned—pink Floyd Terminal frost—pink Floyd The unicorn topic from Legend The Cottage from legend Darkness from Legend The Dance from Legend Love eternal from Dracula Love remembered from Dracula The hurricane from Dracula Lucy’s party from Dracula coach me your firetruck—Backdraft international of your heart –Dragonheart Ladyhawke important topic perfect Gun Anthem celeb Wars action picture soundtracks celeb Trek action picture soundtracks Avatar action picture soundtrack