Blockbuster Trade Deal?

I would give Chris Johnson, Marques Colston and Demaryius Thomas

I would get Wes Welker, Terrell Owens, Ray Rice, Pierre Thomas and 1st or 2nd Waiver Wire pick up(marion Barber)

The rest of my team is Matt Schaub, Kyle Orton, Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Austin Collie, Percy Harvin, Ahmad Bradshaw, Johnathan Stewart, Adam Viniateri, San Diego Deg, Miami Deg

Comments

• I have a hard time pulling the cord on trading Chris Johnson away. That being said, I would make the trade. Rice won't be more than a 5 point drop off most weeks from Johnson. Welker is a huge improvement over Colston. While TO hasn't done much yet, I do like him over Thomas. Then, Thomas provides you with needed RB depth. Barber isn't too bad of a pick up but I would see if there is anything better.

Good Luck!

If you like the answers I provide on here, feel free to visit my brand new fantasy football blog, One Extra Yard (http://www.oneextrayard.wordpress.com/ )

• No way. You're killing yourself. Ray Rice has come back to earth and Pierre Thomas is injury prone. He is questionable this week. The only person you are really getting that is more than halfway decent is Wes Welker and if you really wanted him I would give up Colston and Demaryius Thomas for him. You have the best player in the game. Don't give him up.

• heck yes, colston and thomas havent really proven themselves as starter material yet. Meanwhile, Rice, Thomas, Owens, Welker, and even barber could all be starters (well owens and barber probably not, but they are about as useful as colston and thomas) Yes, u do have to give up CJ but i think yu would really imporove ur weak RB status, ur weak WR status....this is a pretty darn good trade

• No. You give up too much to not get much in return.

• no, rice has been a bust this year