Do we need a passport to go to niagara falls in canada?

Comments

• Yes.

As part of the WHTI, USA implemented additional security restrictions, one of which is that anyone crossing the border must provide a valid travel document. The most common one that people are using is a passport, although you may have the option in Ohio to get an "enhanced driver's license". You would have to check with your DMV.

• I stay right beside Niagara Falls (Canadian element) and pass the border regularly. And no you do no longer choose a passport. this is in simple terms required for air or sea shuttle. perfect government is identity like a driving force's licence, delivery certificates and the different identity is all you will choose. carry a minimum of two to 3 products.Coming to Canada is lots greater basic for American's than you think of.You get asked some question's and you're on your way.desire this helped and enjoy your holiday.

• Yes you need a passport to enter Canada

• You need the passport to enter Canada, and you need it again to re-enter the US.

• Yes, you need a passport to get over the Canadian American border.

• Yes and No You dont need one to cross but you have to have one to get back in th us they just changed it this year i believe it was in the summer. but I do know that for a fact live in michigan and went to a town were there was a fairy wanted to cross but found out I would not be able to come back without it so good luck

• You need one to get back into the States

♥Em2k3

• yeah you need a passport

• Generally, yes. I went on a bus tour and we did not need one. just our birth certificate that was 10 years ago. I suspect you need one nowadays.