Does this billboard sum up Obama's destructive policies?

Comments

• Pretty much but as the space is limited it doesn't come close to a comprehensive list of all the damage he is doing..

• I appreciate the fact that we live in a country where people can express their opinions without fear of being punished.

Even though I basically agree with the author, I don't think a billboard is necessary. I think we should patiently wait until 2012, and send Obama on his way with the best of wishes.

• No,but it sure sums the stupidity of the right,I mean it must of cost a fortune to rent a bill board for such none sense!

• It's a start....but it will take many more billboards to list the rest before he is finished.

• Way cool !! Im going to have to take a drive this weekend and see that for myself ! Its not far from my house at all !! Theres a good reason they call this the Show Me State ! Obama has shown us plenty already and we are not taking to him very well at all !

• No,just the opinion of some reactionary right-wing nut.

• It depends. How out of touch and paranoid can something be, and still be considered a "summary?"

• it actually sums up Obama's opposition...

just a bunch of crazy people with no facts yelling slogans and "he hates America"

• More fibbing from the right. "My rights. My rights."

The constitution allows remedies for what the right is claiming, but you folks fail to be doing anything about the alleged rights' violations.

Hopefully, the 2nd amendment won't be operationlized and we can disarm the radicals.

• That one, I wonder about their patriotism. If they can cite what has made us like them, I will agree with them.