if i lose 10 pounds do you think i'll fit into a size 0 at express? im a 2 now?

my waist is 25''. i want it to get to 23''. i'm 5'2'' 115 pounds. also how much should i lose to get into a 00?

Comments

• Drink plenty of water every day

At the table vary your choices

Always make a healthy breakfast and avoid skipping meals

Consume at least 2 servings of fruits and 2 servings of vegetables every day

In a balanced diet of cereals (bread, pasta, rice etc..) Should be consumed daily

Eat fish at least 2 times a week (fresh or frozen)

Remember that legumes provide protein and fiber of good quality

Limit your intake of fats, especially those of animal origin, preferring the extra virgin olive oil

Do not exceed the amount of salt

Limit your intake of sweets and drinks to heat during the day

Above Avoid diets DIY and always ask your doctor to .....; /

• yea, i think 10lbs would be enough to get into a 0. and if the sizes go, 4,2,0,00, and you lose 10lbs to get down to the next size, you would also need to lose another 10lbs or so to fit into a 00. maybe less then 10lbs. im not sure how much difference the waist sizes are between 0 and 00.

you dont need to be a 00. 2 is perfectly healthy and normal and im 5'2, 115 about, and my boyfriend says i have the perfect body and thinks im plenty little. and hates when i try to lose weight.

• You'll have to find out your self (when you lose weight it could come off anywhere. your arms your neck your chin your stomach your waist your thighs or your legs