Fantasy hockey trade.. .Rick Nash?

Should I offer this guy Shea Weber for Rick Nash?..... I need a good LW plus I could afford to get rid of Weber.... should I throw in Fleischmann just in case he doesn't accept the first deal?

Comments

• It all depends on how your d core looks. Shea weber is a top 5 d scorer in the league. I would say if you are happy with your d group without weber make the deal, the LW group is also fairly weak so it would be helpful to get a star at that position. Don't throw in fleischmann unless he rejects the trade.

• I would make the trade for Nash. Weber's 101 mph slap shot means nothing (dumb statement from previous poster). You can always pick up a serviceable D man later off waivers, their always seems to be a break out D man or two a year.

• I don't think he will trade Nash for Weber without something else.

• weber, 101 mph slapshot. ur an idiot if u trade him

• certain, i ought to. Sid is the right participant interior the NHL immediately, yet his mind injuries scare me. They scared the coverage organizations, too. I examine it ought to have fee $four hundred,000 in line with month for him to play elsewhere in the course of the lockout. i anticipate it truly is what the Pens are paying. @vip - thank for the information...