bra issue?

how do i explain to my mom that these bras are too small and not "supportive" enough? she got me these really expensive ones but i was so embarrassed to say anything. what should i do?

Comments

• Just tell her that you tried one on and it didn't fit you correctly. Thank her (of course) for the expensive purchase...but ask that she take you where ever she got them to exchange them for something that's better fiting.

• First of all don't be embarrassed, just tell your mom that your bra doesn't fit properly show her if necessary and ask her to exchange them for your correct size. Good luck!!

• don't be embarrassed, it's your mother! you want supportive bras and ones that your breasts aren't falling out of. maybe ask her if you can go be measured by a 'bra expert. for that moment of awkwardness (you won't be naked!) you will have happy breasts for a long time. bras that don't fit might as well not be bras at all!

• mm, hahah i agree too,, just tell her u want to shop for bras together and then when she gives u the one that doesnt fit,, pick up another one (the same design but a different size) and tell her that u'll try them on (if u can and everything),, and then u can just end up SHOWING her the difference :)

• if you dont tell her only you will suffer. if she just got them she can take them back and get the right size but you have to tell her. I am not sure what size you are and that doesnt matter but BALLY makes wonderful bras for those women who are ..... GIFTED?....... Talk to your mom she will understand.

• honestly, talk to your mom. just tell her that they don't fit and ask that next time she wants to buy you some new bras, to take you with her to shop for them. there is nothing to be embarassed about.

• um... shes your mom. just tell her. if she's buying you expensive stuff wouldn't she be concerned that they don't fit! heck i can't get my mom to STOP buying me bras. every other week its "is it too tight" "u don't like lace do you? i'll return this then" "here's something different" every other week. just tell her. if she does get hurt (which isn't likely) she'll understand what you were trying to do later <3

• just be honest

she will understand, im sure she has had a too small bra before

"mom, i need a slightly larger size"

btw, cubs rule sox drool

• Tell your mother that they do not fit. Also, ask your mother that you want a professional bra fitting.

• Ask her if she could exchange them if the tags are still on or if they're new. She'd probably rather know then them just sit in the closet unworn.